- The makers and distributors of Heretic II.
- Heretic Hides for technical assistance, early testing, the Ogle player
model, hydra and spider models, the grappling iron model, and a number of prefabs found on his site.  His website is very helpful in how to design an H2 SP add-on, in case you may want to someday (though Ogle is most likely the last of its kind).
- Leprechaun for the jail cell, skinning, storylining and testing.
- Talon for giving the Ogle daggers, for the rain and snow effects and for the grappling iron (coding). He is the creator of "T-Mod," an expansive library of multi-purpose add-ons for H2.
- Sarah Williams for voicing the High Priestess of K'chekrik.
- Rick Walters for voicing the Fairburian.
- Those whose textures and skies I may have used and/or altered whom I've not accredited here.
The characters Corvus, Morcalavin, Siernan and the High Priestess of K'chekrik are creations of Raven Software (1998).  The Ogle: Return of Morcalavin Heretic II add-on is distributed by amwilliams.com, a personal website of Alan Michael Williams.  I am not affiliated with Raven Software, Activision or ID Software in any way. The Ogle: Return of Morcalavin Heretic II add-on is provided free, "as is," without warranty of any kind.